76 % Diplômés étrangers
100 % Expérience professionnelle
Recrutement au fil de l'eau
35 000 €
35 000 €
- Financement FONGECIF, OPCA, etc.
Dur?e totale de la formation
P?riode de cours
5 sessions de plusieurs semaines
Stage : Mai/Sept.
• Nombre d’heures d’enseignement : 520 heures en Part Time
• Nombre de modules, séminaires, ateliers : 1 Team Building Seminar, 6 Core Modules, 8 Process Workshops, 9 lectives, 4 Sessions d’Effective Presentation Skills, 3 Sessions de Leadership Development, Multicultural Team Project
Module 1 : Strategy and Core Business - 40 h :
• Introduce the Delegates to the foundations of strategy management.
• Develop their awareness of strategy issues in aerospace (manufacturing), in the airline industry (services), planning cycles in aeronautics (foresight), their awareness of quality in the decision-making process, awareness of strategic change and implementation issues…
Module 2 : Corporate Finance and Financial Accounting - 40 h :
• To understand what is Financial Value Creation.
• To outline financial and management accounting.
• To introduce short-term financial management.
• To learn and apply current theories of financial management.
• To analyse aerospace capital investment projects.
• To examine the roles of debt and equity markets.
Module 3 : Operations Strategy and Management - 40 h :
Make delegates aware of how operations contribute to achieving business strategic goals, and give them a global view of how value can be added through effective management of operations.
Module 4 : Human Capital and Leadership Development - 40 h :
• To develop an understanding of contemporary issues and developments in human resource management and organizational behavior.
• To sensitize delegates to the skills involved in managing human resources in general and with particular emphasis to the aerospace environment.
• To foster leadership skills for the global workplace.
Module 5 : Marketing and Sales - 40 h :
Make delegates aware of the importance of a customer based approach:
• To evaluate the main marketing processes and sensitise delegates to the skills involved in strategic marketing and sales.
• To develop a customer driven mindset.
Module 6 : Managerial Economics - 40 h :
Managerial economics presents methods of analysis that are critical for managerial problem solving and decision making. Importantly, this is not a course in economics; it is a course in using economic analysis to guide managerial decision making. The course will provide a framework for understanding the setting (opportunities and constraints) in which business is conducted.
Airbus, ATR, Gifas
80 % sont partis travailler hors de France car en provenance de l’étranger. Aucun Français ne s’est expatrié.
Découvrez les autres programmes classés en Executive MBA Part-Time