The MSc in International Management is a rigorous academic program that provides holders of a Bachelor Degree with managerial skills required to occupy decision-making roles within private companies or public bodies. A highly coveted degree recognized in the United States, Great Britain and in Asia, this program is designed for both international managers specialized in information systems and candidates interested in developing research capabilities. Our graduates are equipped with the skills to face tomorrow’s challenges:
• organizational changes within businesses, caused by the advent of the ITC era, require professionals who are able to integrate technical constraints into their managerial reasoning,
• internationalization of processes and exchanges requires businesses to employ only those managers who are capable of managing this flow of information. This MSc places particular emphasis on international management.
Entirely taught in English, this 18 months full-time cours program based on core modules, an area of specialization. It includes a 6 months internship within companies such as Orange, Alcatel, Verizon, General Electrics, lG or Valeo and is completed by validation of a thesis.
Participants will acquire:
• Analytical and technical tools required to deal with complex financial arrangements;
• Abilities in managing the different stages of marketing a product or service: design, price positioning, communication, choice of distribution network… to satisfy the objectives of the business.
• Concepts of economic theory while retaining a managerial approach to decisionmaking.
• Practices and principles of Strategic Management applied to the firm.
• How-to-skills to optimize the performance of internal organization by counting on the skills of their workforce, particularly in the context of international activity, and the challenge to integrate the differences and similarities between groups and individuals to facilitate exchanges.
Ou cliquez sur sur l'un des thèmes suivant pour accéder directement à la séquence
Découvrez les autres programmes classés en Management International